Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Painting Inspiration

My sister and 17 month old niece are coming to visit from Florida! We've been running around the house trying to baby proof and clean. I see lots of inspiration for paintings in the near future! I can't wait to dive into the paints and capture the picture above. She so reminds me of "Boo" in Monsters Inc...what do you think? The paint brushes will have to be put on hold for a few days so I can enjoy time with my sweet family. Then I will tackle 2 different texture jobs for 2 different clients, and do a mural for another...then, maybe I can fire up those portrait brushes!

Here is a portrait I did of my baby girl (almost 13 now, how time flies!!) when she was about my niece's age.
To see more of my paintings, please visit Chris Brandley's online art gallery 

and: My Fine Art Prints 

If you are in the DFW area and would like an estimate on decorative painting for your home, please visit Creative Wall Designs

2 comments: